We are listed on the Fulldome forum!
We are listed in Big Red and Shiny!
We are featured on MassArt’s homepage!
We are listed on the calendar!!
we have MANY available seats:
Please use the following blurbs for your twitters and FBs and wherever else you can think of:
Wed May 29, 2 free shows, 6pm and 7pm
- Concept and Storyboards – Nicole Barron, Jesslyn Boisclair, Jenna Calderara, Kerri Coburn, Megan Dauphinais, Lila Debas, Nicole Dube, Greg (Chip) Dunn, Stephen Kelly, Esther Moon, Sam Okerstrom-Lang, Danielle Thibeault, Kelsey Trottier, Cole Wuilleumier, Alexandra Zanca
- Produced by – Studio for Interrelated Media at the Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- Words – Nicole Barron, Jenna Calderara, Lila Debas, Nicole Dube, Stephen Kelly,, Esther Moon, Danielle Thibeault, Cole Wuilleumier
- Original Sounds by – Kerri Coburn, Nicole Dube, Stephen Kelly, Cole Wuilleumier
- Sound Source Material – Brendan Smith, Jacob Bohlan, Tom Fahey, Adam Blake
- Cinematography – Jenna Calderara, Lila Debas, Eric Freeman, Sam Okerstrom-Lang, Danielle Thibeault, Esther Moon, Kelsey Trottier
- Animation – Nicole Barron, Greg (Chip) Dunn, Stephen Kelly, Sam Okerstrom-Lang, Cole Wuilleumier
- Video Editing – Nicole Barron, Jenna Calderara, Jesslyn Boisclair, Chip Dunn, Stephen Kelly, Esther Moon, Sam Okerstrom-Lang, Cole Wuilleumier
- Live Lighting Design – Megan Dauphinais, Kerri Coburn
- Production Management – Megan Dauphinais, Danielle Thibeault, Kelsey Trottier
- Graphic Design – Karina Tovar, Alexandra Zanca
- Technical Advisors – Max Azanow, Darryl Davis, Jason Fletcher, Eric Freeman, R. Berred Ouellette
- Public Relations – Jenna Calderara, Megan Dauphinais, Lina Maria Giraldo, Danielle Thibeault, Karina Tovar, Kelsey Trottier, Alexandra Zanca,
- Teaching Assistant – Karina Tovar
- Senior Project Manager – Lina Maria Giraldo
- Faculty Advisor – Nita Sturiale
- Harris Barron
- Donald Burgy
- John Holland
- Anna Lindemann
- Dani LeBlanc
- Elissa and Bill Warner
- Museum of Science, Charles Hayden Planetarium
- Massachusetts College of Art and Design Foundation
Be sure to save seats for your family and friends that YOU KNOW ARE COMING FOR SURE!
Thank you Karina for figuring this out!
Postcards coming soon!
We should find someone to write about our project. Student paper, website, newspaper, magazine, radio? Got any connections? Who wants to tame that wild ride?
Our group strives to use an open ended narrative as a guide through a sequence of events taking place in the average life. The dialogue will be visualized through abstract imagery. The eclectic array of images will cause the audience to question the reactions they have as humans to everyday occurrences.